MOL Hydro HME 22
Premium hydraulic oil
High quality hydraulic oil with performances substantially exceeding ISO HM requirements for hydraulic systems operating under severe conditions.
- Mobile and industrial hydraulic systems
- Circulation systems
- Industrial equipment operating at low temperatures (pumps, servo systems)
- Hydraulic systems of earthmoving and forestry machines
Check our handling instructions!
In order to ensure the maximum protection of the equipment, safe operation and the optimal lifespan and performance of the lubricant please follow the handling and application instructions below.
- Before selecting the product please check the performance standards and approvals of the lubricant as well as the cleanliness required by the operating manual of the equipment. In case of special cleanliness requirements:
- choose a high purity lubricant and pour it into the equipment through an appropriate filter. If the cleanliness of the equipment and the system is proper, then further filtering is not necessary.
- If the lubricant’s purity only fulfils the DIN regulation (21/19/16) but not the stricter manufacturer’s requirement, then it is recommended to circulate the oil and filter it in the secondary circuit after filling the equipment.
- In order to keep water away from the lubricant and avoid contamination always keep the barrels and containers closed.
- After filling but before the operation it is recommended circulating the oil fill and filter it in the secondary circuit in order to clean the system. Constantly check the cleanliness of the load and continue filtering it until its cleanliness reaches the minimum requirements of the operating manual.
- In case of filling a new equipment or changing the oil in contaminated systems it is also recommended circulating the oil load and filter it in the secondary circuit in order to clean the system. Keep filtering it until its cleanliness reaches the minimum requirements of the operating manual.
- Check the condition of the oil regularly, apply filtering it in the secondary circuit if necessary.
- Always plan and carry out the oil change according to the manufacturer’s recommendation and the results of oil diagnostics.
In case you experience any problem, please contact the representative of your lubricant distributor or our lubricant experts at email@example.com
|Excellent wear protection|
|Excellent thermal and hydrolitic stability|
|Rapid air release|
|Excellent corrosion protection|
|Excellent water separation|
- Technical Data Sheet - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 235 kb)
- Spec MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 210 kb)
- Safety Data Sheet - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 397 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 5 - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 293 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 4 - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 98 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 3 - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 96 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 2 - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 93 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 1 - MOL Hydro HME 22 (pdf, 93 kb)
Performance levels, approvals
ISO 11158 HM
DIN 51524-2 (HLP)
General Motors LS2 LH-02-1-00
SAE MS1004 Type HM
AFNOR NF-E-48603 (HM)
|Density at 15°C [g/cm3]||0,863|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40°C [mm2/s]||22,5|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C [mm2/s]||4,35|
|Pour point [°C]||-36|
|Flash point (Cleveland) [°C]||200|