MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30
Environmentally-friendly motor oil for the most modern vehicles.
Synthetic, peak performance, low ash content motor oil that can meet the latest emission standards of manufacturers and Euro III, IV, V and VI regulations, and is ideal for vehicle engines equipped with exhaust gas after treatment systems (EGR, DPF and SCR).
Why to choose MOL Dynamic commercial vehicle motor oils?
INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR OPERATIONS!
For a transport company to keep vehicles on the road and operate them economically is one of the most important things of all. Reliability and cost-effectiveness are vital, and properly chosen lubricants play a key role in this: they can improve your commercial vehicles’ life spans, deliver more reliable operations and significantly decrease operating costs.
MOL commercial vehicle lubricants provide:
Fuel economy can be improved by up to 4%, and their longer life ensure lower lubricant consumption while providing excellent protection for important vehicle parts, improving their life spans at the same time.
Approved by all leading vehicle manufacturers, their quality is continuously assured by regular laboratory and field tests.
The latest technology
Synthetic-based formulae promote more reliable operations.
OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE ALL ROUND
Our premium engine oils not only reach but exceed most OEM approval and specification indicators. Fuel economy, excellent wear protection and low oil consumption make them an ideal choice for every fleet operator.
- Commercial vehicles equipped with EGR control, an SCR system and a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and/or a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Commercial vehicle engines operating on low and ultra low sulfur fuel
- Conventional high performance naturally aspirated or turbocharged commercial vehicles
- Short and long haul bus and commercial vehicle engines
- Engines in mining, construction and agricultural machines
- Railway and ship diesel engines operating at low speed and high load
|Low ash content|
|Extremely long oil lifetime|
|Extreme cold flow properties|
|Excellent soot handling|
|Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability|
- Technical Data Sheet - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 201 kb)
- Spec MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 211 kb)
- Safety Data Sheet - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 273 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 4 - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 323 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 3 - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 427 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 2 - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 100 kb)
- Archive Safety Data Sheet 1 - MOL Dynamic Mistral 5W-30 (pdf, 107 kb)
Performance levels, approvals
MAN M 3477
MAN M 3271-1
MAN M 3677
MACK EO-O Premium Plus
Voith Oil class B
Scania Low Ash
MTU Type 3.1
Cummins CES 20078
Cummins CES 20081
Deutz DQC IV-10LA
|Density at 15°C [g/cm3]||0,855|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40°C [mm2/s]||69,2|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 °C [mm2/s]||11,7|
|Pour point [°C]||-40|
|Flash point (Cleveland) [°C]||220|